warden: no one else could have been the hero of ferelden
hawke: no one else wanted to be the champion of kirkwall
inquisitior: you guys fucked up thedas and now my hand is all glowy what the fuck guys
"When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."
an entire nonverbal conversation in a pair of shrugs
you guys are married
DAMN. I dig that Harley.
(Tagger said it was Harley. I could see that. IDK who made this as no credit was given)
I’m thinking Oblivion, before some Star Trek Voyager.
Enjoy the random spams of these things.
"What?! I’m not here for attention, I’m a girl gamer."
I’m a girl who plays games as well but I’d like to address a few things. Just venting, so hear me out.
1. If your boobs take up over 1/2 of the camera, you’re obviously there for attention.
2. If you are on the side of “girls should be equal to guys,” then why sub-categorize yourself a “girl gamer”? The market for games is practically 50/50 guys to girls and yet you don’t see guys calling themselves “guy gamers.”
3. If the category “girl gamer” does mean something to you, then why make yourself a bad example by trying to grab attention like that? Personally, I consider myself a gamer, but I know plenty of people that consider themselves “girl gamers” and THAT’S FINE. I’m just saying if you’re going to call yourself that and take pride in it, then don’t abuse the label.
I’m not saying anyone who has their boobs in view while streaming is trying to grab attention. They can get in the way. All i’m saying is that if you have your webcam obviously pointed at them, then don’t make it seem like you’re not trying to grab attention.
Sorry, for the long vent. I promise i’m done. Enjoy the rest of your day!
I’m going to complain about something complete strangers do that have no remote affect on me whatso ever.
1) I have a problem with boobs. I’ll try to make people think I don’t by being understanding that they actually get in the way unless you put your webcam close enough to your face so that you might just see neck at most. But I have a problem with boobs. Big, obvious boobs for that matter.
Or did you actually mean cleavage or girls who play naked (never seen anyone play naked tbh but hey ho)? Just, you just said boobs on camera, and if a girl wears a turtleneck jumper on webcam, pretty sure that’s a big hint she’s not using her boobs for attention? Idk.
2) I’m going to use an equality line here before I say that women shouldn’t do something that men don’t do. (Seriously, why is that always a counter argument for a girl calling herself what she wants to?)
3) Like a number of other people on tumblr, I’ve just made a post complaining about things a small number of female gamers do that don’t remotely affect me in any way, BUT WHY DON’T YOU TAKE PRIDE IN YOURSELF AND NOT BE THE TYPE OF PERSON I DON’T LIKE!?
You have boobs, don’t act like you aren’t using them for attention when you broadcast.
(I get the feeling you probably meant showing cleavage, which is very different from having your boobs out. But, sods law, you wrote it).
I do this literally every time I go to a bookstore omg.
↳ Day 7: Favourite main character - Daenerys Targaryen
the new assassin’s creed looks great
I was getting a Phoenix done on the 25th, bbut my paycheck is pretty much “tattoo and no money for a month after bills, or no tattoo and £200 for the month after bills”
Sucks, I’m itching for another tattoo.
On the upside, gonna check out Lost Time Tattoo Studio in Peterborough though to get some info and pricing. I hope they’re cool with scar coverage, they do some amazing work.